Thursday, May 19, 2011

Perfection.

I know I said I wasn't going to talk about that movie anymore, but oh my lord how can I resist.




Perfection. Sheer perfection.

Also, a very smart move on Lionsgate's part to put this image on the EW cover. The casting news caused such a hubbub, with screams of "She's too old" and "She's too blond!" echoing across the internet. But this image is so stunning I can't imagine anyone but the stickleriest of the sticklers remains unconvinced.

But will they be able to pull a similar trick with the actors chosen to play Peeta and Gayle? People were really upset about that.

Aaaaahhhh. I'm not getting sucked back into this. I am officially re-unplugging from The Hunger Games movie news stream. From now on, if I even see the names Katniss, Peeta, or Collins, I shall avert my eyes. I will.....

Eh. Who am I kidding.

1 comment:

  1. After I just saw her in Xmen, I am more convinced that she is a good choice.

    ReplyDelete