Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Best Parts: Vampire Diaries and Secret Circle

Every week I will be posting screenshots of my favorite moments from The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle.  These images are after the jump.  To the left is a photo I took of myself after I finished watching the season premiere of The Vampire Diaries.  I hope one day that The Secret Circle will inspire such a self-portrait, but for now it is just a pretty good pilot that I am excited to continue watching.

Do I even need to tell you not to look at this post if you haven't seen the episodes yet?





The Vampire Diaries:


Caroline and Tyler!  Finally!  Although just when I thought this show had completely topped itself, it threw in that bit at the end with Tyler's mom.  What's she going to do to my beloved Caroline?



The Secret Circle:


"Do you want to try that again?  Cause I didn't quite buy it.  Did you?"  Yay Faye!  Bad girls are so much fun.


What were your best parts?

No comments:

Post a Comment